Position: Director of Finance and Administration
Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence (KCSDV)
Responsible To: Executive Director
Responsible for the fiscal administration and operations of KCSDV, grant budget development and management, and personnel benefits management. Supervise Division of Finance and Administration staff.
- Oversee all fiscal activity of KCSDV, including financial statements, grant reports, payroll reports and any other fiscal reporting.
- Supervise and direct the administrative and finance division.
- Serve on the Division Directors management team.
- Develop grant budgets, manage grant application process, monitor funding agency guidelines, and serve as KCSDV contact/liaison with funders.
- Coordinate with Executive Director to prepare and recommend an annual budget and budget modifications to the Board of Directors.
- Monitor fiscal policies and procedures; review and make recommendations for changes, as necessary.
- Monitor employee policies and procedures; review and make recommendations for changes, as necessary.
- Manage employee benefits and serve as resource for employee relations.
- Manage contracts for services, equipment and facility maintenance.
- Be available to the Board, board committees, and member programs as a resource.
- Serve as resource and liaison with allied organizations as appropriate.
Health, dental, life, and long- and short-term disability insurance, Section 125 Mini-Flex plan, and retirement fund contribution.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Experience in a nonprofit or similar agency providing budget preparation and administration, personnel and payroll administration, grant administration, and working with a Board of Directors.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Needed:
Ability to maintain confidentiality and trust. Knowledge of accounting principles and practices. Ability to conceptualize agency budgets. Skill in attending to details in all aspects of duties. Ability to prioritize in multi-task environment. Skill in oral & written communications. Ability to provide leadership & supervision. Ability to work effectively as a team member. Must be able to lift and carry 20-30 lbs.