Position: Disabilities Project Coordinator
Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence (KCSDV)
Director of Advocacy, Education & Rural Projects
To coordinate and lead a collaborative project between partnering agencies. Assist in planning and implementing the Office on Violence Against Women Disability Grant program focused on addressing sexual assault perpetrated against people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Lead the project partners through key planning activities including collaboration building, conducting a needs assessment, and developing a strategic plan.
- Manage the implementation of strategic plan initiatives across partner agencies.
- Draft deliverables and other key products.
- Build and maintain relationships with project partners, their agencies, and other key stakeholders.
- Work with project partners to set meeting agendas, facilitate meetings, send meeting minutes, and follow-up on key issues raised during meetings.
- Maintain engagement of project partners and their agencies throughout the grant process.
- Ensure accountability among project partners to the agreed upon work process, tasks, and timeline.
- Ensure consistency of project partners’ work with grant program’s goals.
- Maintain regular communication with technical assistance provider.
- Represent the project at local and national meetings, including technical assistance engagements.
- Provide training and technical assistance to member programs and allied professionals.
- Assist with other KCSDV duties as assigned.
Health, dental, life, and long- and short-term disability insurance, Section 125 mini-flex plan, EAP, and 401K plan contribution.
Experience coordinating multi-disciplinary collaborations; excellent project management and facilitation skills; ability to build relationships, manage differing personalities and multiple leadership styles; ability to manage multiple tasks at once; understanding of service delivery systems and nonprofit capacity building; advocacy and service provision to victims of domestic and sexual violence, disability community. Ability to travel and have own means of transportation. Must be able to lift and carry 20-30 lbs.