Position: Staff Assistant/Receptionist
Responsible to: Director of Finance and Administration
To assist KCSDV staff and member programs by performing general office duties, making travel and meeting arrangements, maintaining inventory of office and janitorial supplies, and maintaining resource and membership data.
- Direct incoming calls, mail, emails, and faxes
- Perform routine clerical work and maintain electronic office calendars and lists
- Monitor and maintain office and janitorial supplies inventory
- Maintain resource library and respond to resource/materials requests
- Provide logistics support to state training project
- Provide support on trainer travel, trainer contracts, and training schedules for the state training project
- Provide support on tracking training attendance and project reports
- Make staff travel arrangements
- Coordinate recognition of staff birthdays, service anniversaries, and other events
- Assist with board and committee meeting preparation
- Maintain membership and mailing list information
- Maintain personnel list and placement
- Keep incoming revenue log
- Track purchase orders and credit card purchases
- Staff contact for janitorial and mechanical issues
- Maintain order in common areas
- Other duties as assigned
Health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, Section 125 mini-flex plan, and retirement fund contribution.
Full time, non-exempt
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed:
Office procedures and Microsoft Office software training courses or minimum 2 years equivalent experience; ability to interact positively with staff and public; ability to multi-task and prioritize; effective written and oral communication skills. Must be able to lift and carry 20-30 lbs.