Position: Case Coordinator
Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence (KCSDV)
Responsible To: Director of Legal and Policy
To provide legal and administrative support to a grant funded legal project.
- Work closely with attorneys and advocates, ensuring legal cases are handled effectively.
- Provide administrative and legal support, including conflicts checks, file and records management, and keeping the project organized.
- Assist with managing requests for representation, case selection meetings, and contacting attorneys to take case referrals.
- Assist with implementation and tracking of an evaluation procedure for the project.
- Assist with drafting, editing, and reviewing project materials and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Retirement fund contribution.
Half-time position, hourly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Needed:
Knowledge of legal systems. Previous background in domestic violence and sexual assault advocacy a plus. Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Ability to interact positively with staff, multi-task and prioritize. Good written and oral communication skills. Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality.