Coalition Member Program Support
The Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence (KCSDV) provides assistance, support, and accreditation for its coalition member programs. These programs provide support services (also known as "direct services") to survivors of sexual and domestic violence, dating violence and stalking. See the 27 coalition member programs on this website. KCSDV's coalition member program support includes:
- Providing basic domestic violence and sexual assault training for direct service advocates working in crisis centers, including basic and advanced Domestic Violence Advocacy Courses, and Sexual Assault Advocacy Courses;
- Providing skill enhancement training for advocates and other professionals in order to improve services and effective responses to victims;
- Assisting these programs with development of advocacy services, including board development, resource development, and expansion of services;
- Assisting programs with data collection efforts to better track the prevalence and services to victims of sexual and domestic violence, stalking & dating violence; and
- Accrediting domestic violence and sexual assault programs through a peer review process and through development of core services standards.